WordPress installation step by step with pictures will show how easy it is to create one! It was launched as a way to make it easier to add content to websites without needing to know any code. Yes, that’s right, you don’t need to know any code in order to create a website with WordPress!
What do I need to prepare?
1. Buy your domain name. This may involve a one-time purchase fee and/or a yearly fee, depending where you are buying the domain. Namesilo is the best option (you can use our coupon webduynhi for your discount purchase).
When you are ready to go live, you will need to push your domain name to the web hosting site, so that they can identify the domain with your website.
How to install a Website on WordPress
Once you order domain and hosting service, you can start creating your own website. Using Softaculous automatic app installer, you can install WordPress in a few clicks.
Below you can find step-by-step guidelines covering the process:
1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Navigate to Softaculous Apps Installer section:
4. On the next page you will need to fill out the details of your WordPress installation.
- Choose the domain you wish to install WordPress for. In case you don’t see your domain, you must add domain to hosting at NameCheap.
- In the In Directory field you can specify the root folder for WordPress installation. By default, this field is empty, and it allows installing WordPress on yourdomain.com directly. If you wish to install it to a subfolder, like yourdomain.com/blog, simply type “blog” in this field.
- Database Name can be left default.
- Table Prefix can also be left default wp_; however, due to security reasons it is better to change it, e.g., to ncwpsite_ .
- The Site Settings section should be filled out accordingly to your needs, though you can change it anytime later if required.
Make sure you set up secure and hard-to guess details in the Admin Account section:
You can now go ahead and log into your WordPress Dashboard to start working on your website.